Learn about the community we serve
and the types of learners that see results from our method.
Who We Serve
At-Risk Youth In Northern Nevada
Children from low SES households do not have anywhere near the same academic opportunities that middle class and wealthy students get. Their schools are rundown, under-funded and over-crowded. The costs for private educational services are simply out of reach. Thus, their chances of reaching their full potential are very slim without the type of help the E.Y. offers.
Active Military Service Families
We are also very proud to now be providing these services to the children of Active Military service families and veterans. They risk their lives to give us a safer, better world; now we must do our part to make sure their children have the skills to make the most of it.
Types of Learners
The Fit Learning Method is designed for EVERY kind of student. Our adherence to the principles of learning science, a precise progress monitoring system, and a combination of evidenced-based instructional approaches enables us to rapidly accelerate the learning abilities of ALL students – regardless of age, disability, challenge, or label. Throughout our 18 year history, we have dramatically improved the cognitive skills and academic performances of a vast range of students.
These learners include:
- Struggling Learners
- Average Learners
- Students with General Learning Disabilities, Special Education Needs, Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, Processing Disorders, or Speech/Language Delay
- Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Gifted and Talented Students Seeking Challenges/Enrichment
- K – 12th Students Seeking Enrichment
- Nursery and Pre-K Children Seeking Language Acceleration and th.Classroom Preparation